Module Tester BFMT – is a multifunctional tester for checking signals and for configuration of executive modules in the RS485 network at a firing positions.
Each firing module of the “BROCART Firing System” is identified by a unique ID code, an from 1 to 999. BFMT is a tool that allows you to set this ID code.
- verification and testing of firing modules connected to the RS485 network;
- checking the status (ON / Off) and the mode (Test / Fire) of the firing modules;
- verification of igniters on each executive module in the “Test” mode;
- change and assignment of ID code to Firing modules.
- color alphanumeric multi-line display;
- 4 control buttons;
- terminals for connecting a 2-wire network cable NC2 (RS485) or a BFW radio modem for testing executive modules in the network;
- GX16-4pin connector: 4-pin female connector for individual (selective) connection to the tester and verification of one or more executive modules via the universal AC4 cable;
- battery: Li-Ion battery 12V;
- connector for battery charge
- sizes: 170x85x36
- weight: 250g.