FIRING MODULE BFM24A
BFM24A – the firing module on 24 cues for run fireworks on commands from the control computer and Master BFC or a PyroPlayer BFP on RS485 network or a radio channel. The module is installed in close proximity to pyroelements.
BFM24A is a standalone 24-channel module for run fireworks from the Master BFCor a PyroPlayer BFP on RS485 network or a radio channel.
Is based on the Principle of the “BROCART” firing system
- connection to the panel 24 pyroelements grouped in 4 address groups – on 6 cues in everyone;
- use of two operation modes of the panel:
– a checking regime of the connected pyro-elements – “Test”;
– ready mode and start-up of a pyro-element – “Fire”.
Important: switching of the modes is made by clicking the corresponding button “Test” or “Fire”. The module is automatically transferred to the “Test” mode at each its inclusion and switching off
- control of availability of igniter and operability of the line:
– via the computer interface;
– or to LED indicators on the case of the module.
- key switch of turning on / off of the module;
- terminals for connection of the 2-wire network cable NC2(RS485) or a radio modem BFW;
- 48 terminals for connection of igniters, on 12 terminals in 4 groups;
- buttons for switching the module in “Test” and “Fire” modes;
- LED indicators of control of the connected igniters;
- built-in rechargeable battery of a power supply 12v 7Ah;
- the connector for connection of the external battery of a power supply and charging of the internal battery;
- shockproof, dustproof and moisture-proof case
- dimensions: 300х200х170
- weight – 2kg
Use of the firing module is based on the Principle of the “BROCART” firing system – grouping of firing cues in 4 address groups on 6 cues in everyone. This basic system (see the scheme below) can control 24 firing cues.
To expand a system to control of more than 24 cues or to expand a panorama of your display fireworks, add firing modules, having parallelized them on all line of RS485 network the 2-wire cable NС2. In one network no more than 30 modules can be used. Total length of network (from the master to the last module) – 1.2 km
In this example the system will control 120 cues (24 cues on module x of 5 modules = the 120th cues).